Monday, October 5, 2009

The Trinity

The baby was sleeping in the living room. His father and I were fucking in the bathroom. I was sitting on the toilette seat and the father was spreading my inner lips with his tongue. I had a great view of my tits and nipples as he was popping his nose inside my cunt, sucking every drop of my moistness. He had a gentle smell of powdered milk mixed with saliva and aftershave.
The door was slightly open. I could see the baby's little head over his father's shoulder. He was still asleep. I leaned my head against the ceramic wall. The father squeezed my clit with his lips while sticking his forefinger inside me. He looked at me as I started to squirm. I gave him my 'don't you dare stop now' look and he kept on going till I squirted inside his mouth.

"Come", I asked him firmly, grasping his head with my both hands, still wriggling. The father took his face out of my pussy. He held his cock in his right hand, making sure it is still on and I preferred to turn my back towards him. I put my right leg on the sealed toilette seat as I felt his cock penetrating me. I looked at him through the mirror. We looked at each other. He had the helpless look he usually has when he fucks me real hard. The baby was starting to cry. His father grabbed my hair, thrusting harder and faster. The baby's crying became more and more intense. His father didn't stop looking at me. I felt as if I had to do something but I couldn't do anything besides open my pussy lips wide and rub my clit against his throbbing cock.

The minute he came, he rushed into the living room. I kept on stroking my clit as I heard him say: "sh… it's OK, it's OK…"

No comments: