Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Familiarity

There are people that simply smell you as soon as you enter their territory. Even though we are not in the jungle anymore, some encounters do lead you to act like an animal.
Yesterday I went to a wedding. I was very agitated since right before I Ieft my building, I was smart enough to slam the door and leave the key inside. I knew that I would have to take care of it later that evening. I went to the bar, ordered "white wine, please" and then I saw him. Michael. He looked great and was kind enough to say the same thing to me. The minute we started to chat his moans were all I could hear. I reckoned that he was saying something about the groom, though, in addition to something about tears that he almost shed. I smiled, sniffing his scent and moving him away with my cigarette's smoke.
I remembered our last encounter. He sniffed me, using his virile nose to tease me all the way to the bottom. Back then he forgot that he was a perfect English gentleman after all and popped his finger inside my cunt while keeping his lips sealed. I fastened my vagina lips into that forefinger of his and started to get myself wet. I felt his finger sliding fluently towards my clit. He looked at me with his green sealed eyes, I was moaning and he remained still. Right after I came he took his finger out of me, cautious as a doctor. I took his cock in my hands, groping his stiffness. He let me caress him for a while, only to surprise me with his sudden penetration. He was silent like a mute and I was the one who screamed for both of us.
He was much nicer yesterday than he was on the year before. Even his cock was friendlier, coaxing instead of making a stand. Corny as it sounds, I sat on his cock inside a toilet box. This time I was the one who performed the penetration.

No comments: