Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sea-Thru


"Shall we get inside, just before the sun goes down?" he suggested
We left our towel on the sand and stepped inside the cool water. It wasn't that warm anymore, as the summer was ending. Both of us just stood there for a moment, waiting for the other to make the next move. He jumped into the dark-blue water and I waited for his head to pop out and see me as I let the Mediterranean Sea engulf me.
It took us only a minute to become wrapped around each other and for his stiff cock to rub against my string Bikini. As he was directing his cock towards my wet hole and biting my neck, he said, "what do you think will happen if we'll move it aside for a bit?” Without answering him, I turned around and felt him caress me with his shaft. I put my arms around his neck, stuffed my tongue inside his mouth and loosened my cunt's muscles, acknowledging his hardness.
He grabbed my thighs and directed me toward the exact spot where I could feel his balls. Though everything around us was wet I could sense another kind of wetness spreading inside me. I popped his cock in and out as the salty waves splashed us.
When I opened my eyes I noticed two people swimming towards us. It was almost impossible to let go of his cock.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Where have you gone, little Rocket? I miss your posts...

Rocket Coquette said...

honey!! thank you so much for missing, I'm coming back in a few, please come over!