Sunday, December 13, 2009

Since You've Asked So Nicely


"So, would you do it?"
"Do what?" I played dumb
"Don't be like that!" She elbowed me, naughtily. Stacy and I were sitting in a crowded bar on a Thursday night, talking about nothing and then she started to say something about her cousin from Norway. He was supposed to come for a visit and I was wondering who he was and why she kept insisting that I should be the one to give him a tour.
"All I'm asking you is to pick the guy up from the airport and show him around till I come back from work. It's only for a few hours, plus it's his first visit in here and I would really like him to have a good time", She explained.
"That's all very nice, Stace", I remarked, "but he's a big boy, you know, he can handle a twelve minutes train to the city. Plus, I'm pretty sure that he's more than capable of finding himself a nice cafĂ© while he's waiting for you. Not to mention that if he's so incredibly cute like you say, he would probably know how to spend his time usefully…"
"You're such a tease, R", she laughed, "Besides, both of us know for a fact that you're the last person on earth who will say no to a few hours with a cute guy who's coming to spend his Christmas holiday in our humble country…"

And she was right. On the very next day I took a train to the airport and waited for a non blond (!) bloke from Norway. He was walking pretty calmly, his hands in his jeans pockets and his eyes wandering around and looking for me. She was right, he was very cute, tall, solid and cute. I waved him and he smiled. He approached me and said: "Very nice to meet you, Rocket, I'm Adrian."
"Likewise", I replied, "What do you feel like doing?"
"I'll let you lead the way," he said, "Though I would love to have a beer if that's all right with you, of course."
"Sure", I said, "let's take the train and go to a bar."

The train was packed. We had to stand really close to each other. I can't say that it bothered me, non blond Adrian turned out to be a really pleasant guy.
By the time we arrived to the city the daylight was already gone. We went to my local bar and I asked Adrian if he would like to try the local beer. He said that he would love to and I thought that I must stop acting like a way too enthusiastic tourist guide.
Adrian was sipping our local beer. I was drinking mine. He told me that he's been waiting for that visit for a long time and so far he doesn't feel any sense of disappointment. I thought it was cute. We smiled at each other and then I got up and went to the toilets.
When I washed my hands I've noticed him. Since the bar had unisex lavatories I could actually see him zipping his pants. I figured that he absentmindedly forgot to close the door properly. I also figured that it would probably be very pleasant to put his cock in my mouth. It seemed solid, a stiff & solid Norwegian cock. I sure hope that Stacy is working extra hours tonight.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Filth, gorgeous filth, babes. :-)

Nancy said...

And I'm flattered that you post for me. x

Rocket Coquette said...

Honey, you're a source of inspiration, dont you know that?:)

Nancy said...

Is that so? Maybe we should meet up sometime to inspire one another over a glass of wine/coffee/beer or something. :-)

Rocket Coquette said...

I'd love that dear but I'm afraid it would be a somewhat difficult for me to come to Birmingham.. Merry Xmas my darling!

Nancy said...

Miss you, Rocket!

Nancy said...

Rocket is sleeping...?